Over the years, Rosenthal, Levy, Simon & Ryles has adopted many new technologies to better serve people who have been injured in accidents in West Palm Beach and Port St. Lucie. Many years ago, we were thrilled to purchase a fax machine to make it easier to exchange information with clients. Then came email and the Internet, which gave us so many more ways to connect. Now, we are excited to unveil our completely redesigned law firm website, which is packed with legal information and interactive opportunities for people who are seeking a qualified Florida attorney.
So what do you need to know about our new law firm website? There are so many exciting features, it is hard for us to pick just a few, but here is a list of the most important things you may want to explore:
- Habla Español? Yes, check out our Spanish translation feature! Throughout West Palm Beach and Port St. Lucie, we have seen a boom in Spanish-speaking residents, and we want to make sure they have equal access to the legal information they need. With one click, our Spanish-speaking visitors can now translate the site.
- Are you reading this on your phone or tablet? If so, you can appreciate our new mobile-friendly design, which adjusts so you can access all the features on our site even when you’re on the go.
- Watch videos explaining answers to common legal questions. We know that a lot of people want to do research on their own before they decide to hire an attorney. That’s why our new website offers videos and other detailed legal information on a range of personal injury and workers’ compensation practice areas handled by the firm.
- Chat with us anytime, day or night. We understand that many people may not have time to call our firm during “traditional” business hours because they’re working themselves. That’s why our new website offers people 24/7 access to schedule a free legal consultation through chat, an online form or phone call. You can even check out our office from the comfort of your own home by taking a 360° tour on our website!
- Add us to your social media feed. We keep our connections updated on the latest legal news through social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter. And feel free to ask us questions or start a chat with us.
- See what other people think of us. Hiring an attorney is an important decision, and we wouldn’t expect you to make it without giving you some personal references. Check out our client testimonials so you can see what our clients have said about us.
- Get to know our attorneys. Did you know that our firm’s founder, Gerald A. Rosenthal, was a student at the University of Florida when his studies were interrupted by the draft? He served in the United States Army in Vietnam and with the Florida National Guard before returning to UF to get his law degree. Find out more about all of our attorneys on our new site.
We hope all of these new features will provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision about hiring a personal injury or workers’ compensation attorney. As Rosenthal, Levy, Simon & Ryles shareholder Steve Simon explains: “An informed client is as important as a knowledgeable lawyer.”
So whether you’re in West Palm Beach, Port St. Lucie or anywhere else in Florida, we invite you to take a tour of our new law firm website and explore all the services we have to offer. If you are ready to get started on your case, contact us now to schedule a free legal consultation.