South Florida Employment Lawyers
About 9.4 million people are employed in Florida, not including the agricultural industry. To protect the rights and interests of employees, the law sets out many restrictions and requirements for employers. These can apply to wages and other compensation, safety, break times, discrimination, termination, and more.
If you believe your employer has violated your rights in any way, never hesitate to seek a legal consultation with a South Florida employment law attorney. The legal team of Rosenthal, Levy, Simon & Sosa represents clients in and around the West Palm Beach and Port St. Lucie areas. Contact us to learn how we might help you.
Employment Cases We Handle
Our team handles a wide range of employment law matters, including:
- Wage and hour disputes
- FMLA violations
- Discrimination, including based on race, sex, gender, religion, national origin, disability, age, and more
- Whistleblower law violations
No matter what your concerns might be regarding your employment, you should discuss a possible case with a member of our legal team.
How Our Employment Attorneys Can Help
Our employment lawyers provide invaluable support and experience when pursuing workplace-related claims. Here are several ways they can assist:
- Case evaluation: Our lawyers assess the merits of your case, helping you understand if you have grounds for a claim.
- Legal advice: We offer tailored legal advice based on our experience in employment law, guiding you through your rights and options.
- Documentation review: We scrutinize employment contracts, severance agreements, and other documents to ensure your interests are protected.
- Negotiation: As skilled negotiators, we work with employers to secure favorable settlements, ensuring you receive fair compensation or resolution.
- Filing legal documents: Our employment lawyers handle the complex paperwork involved in legal proceedings, ensuring all documents are filed accurately and on time.
- Evidence gathering: We gather crucial evidence, including documents, emails, and witness testimonies, to build a strong case.
- Protection against retaliation: We ensure you are shielded from any form of retaliation for bringing forward a complaint or pursuing a claim and take further action if you experience retaliation.
- Navigating complex laws: We are well-versed in the intricacies of employment law, ensuring your case is handled according to applicable statutes.
- Alternative dispute resolution: We can explore alternative methods, like mediation or arbitration, to resolve disputes without going to court.
- Representing you in court: If your case goes to trial, we can provide strong representation, presenting evidence and arguments in your favor.
Speak with Our South Florida Employment Law Attorneys Today
Having an experienced employment lawyer by your side significantly increases your chances of a successful outcome. At Rosenthal, Levy, Simon & Sosa, our resources, advocacy, and commitment to your rights are invaluable assets in navigating the complexities of workplace-related legal matters. Our attorneys will charge a $350 no obligation fee to exam your claim.
Contact us to schedule your consultation. We can evaluate what happened and advise you if your employer violated your rights. If so, we can act on your behalf.