$25 Million Recovery for confidential racial discrimination
- $25 million – Title 7 – confidential racial discrimination case settled against a major military contractor
$4.45 million Recovery for Construction Accident Settlement
- $4.4 million settlement for a client who sustained serious injuries from being electrocuted in a construction area.
$4 million Recovery for man paralyzed due to condominium’s negligence.
- $4 million dollar recovery for man paralyzed due to condominium’s negligence.Jon Levy represented a gentleman that went to visit friends at a condominium complex on the Intracoastal Waterway. The gentleman was with one other man and two women when they wanted to go for a late night dip in the condominium’s pool. When they go to the pool area, it was locked and signs prevented them from using the pool after hours However, just a few feet away from the pool area was a dock that went into the Intracoastal Waterway. The tragedy occurred when the gentleman did not notice that the water was only a few inches deep when he dove off the dock. The injury caused paralysis from the neck down for this 27-year-old man. Jonathan pursued a recovery against the condominium complex for their failure to have adequate warnings informing residents and their guests to not dive off the dock. In this very unfortunate event, Jonathan was able to secure financial security for his client to obtain all the necessary medical care and financial means to live as full a life as possible for the future.
$3.5 million Recovery for motor vehicle accident
- $3.5 million settlement as a result of an on the job motor vehicle accident resulting in catastrophic brain injury to the client
$3.3 Million Personal Injury Verdict
- Personal Injury Verdict Settlement – $3 million
The injured worker was exposed to infectious disease process. The treatment for this infectious disease process causing weakening of her joints and muscles. The resulting injuries left the client weak and permanently and totally disabled.
$3.2 Million Recovery for workers exposed to dangerous chemicals
- $3.2 million settlement of a group of workers in South Carolina who were exposed to dangerous chemicals.
$2.7 Million Recovery for serious motor vehicle accident
- $2.75 million settlement in a serious motor vehicle accident causing significant damage to the clients chest and back
$2.6 Million Recovery for Estate of Beckford v. Haverhill Affordable.
- $2,625,000.00 – Wrongful death
Case Name: Estate of Beckford v. Haverhill Affordable
$2 Million Recovery for Estate of John Jenkins v. Housing Trust Mgmt.
- $2,000,000.00 – Wrongful death
Case Name: Estate of John Jenkins v. Housing Trust Mgmt.
$1.8 million for widow of truck driver killed on the job.
- On what appeared to be a normal “wind down” of the day out in the sugar fields of Palm Beach County, Jonathan’s client was driving his truck on the unpaved roads of his job site. A large sugar hauling vehicle was traveling in the opposite direction when a “white out” from the dirt road caused that driver to lose his ability to see Mr. Levy’s client’s vehicle approaching. The cane hauler crossed over the median and caused a head on collision that instantly killed the truck driver. Jonathan pursued the wrongful death claim for the widow, and was successful in achieving this result to bring a semblance of comfort to the widow after this senseless tragedy.
$1.3 Million Personal Injury Verdict
- Personal Injury Verdict Settlement – $1.3 million
Back injury with resulting disability and injury to lower extremities. Successfully, resolved a lifetime of medical and wage benefits on behalf of the client.
$1.25 Million Recovery for a man who was rear ended on I-95 in St. Lucie County after an accident.
- 1,250,000 recovery for a man who was rear ended on I-95 in St. Lucie County after an accident caused a backup and traffic to stop. Our client’s car was rear ended by a person who failed to notice that traffic had backed up and our client suffered serious cognitive injuries.
$1.1 million Recovery for road crew worker permanently disabled as a result of trucker’s negligence.
- $1.1 million for road crew worker permanently disabled as a result of trucker’s negligence. Mr. Levy’s client was working on the Florida turnpike in Palm Beach County attempting to fix a guard rail. As he and his co-worker were loading their vehicle to end work for the day, another truck driver failed to pay attention and collided with the two work men. Both clients were considerably hurt in the incident, and one of them sustained career ending neck injury at the young age of 45 years old. Atty. Levy sought to get the man compensation for his medical care and treatment, loss of ability to earn money in the future, and his significant pain and suffering from the accident. Ultimately, Attorney Levy prevailed achieving this settlement so his client and his family would be financially secure for their future.
$1 Million Recovery for the damages against the construction company.
- 1,000,000 recovery for a woman who slipped and fell in the parking lot of a church and injured her back and hip. At the time, construction was occurring and our firm was able to successfully recover the damages against the construction company for causing a dangerous condition and allowing it to exist.
$825,000.00 Recovery for Estate of John Doe v. Community Organization case.
- $825,000.00 – Wrongful Death
Case Name: Estate of John Doe v. Community Organization
$775,000.00 Recovery for slip and fall at client’s apartment complex.
- $775,000 for slip and fall at client’s apartment complex.
At an apartment complex where the client lived, a construction crew left debris on the landing of the front door of our client’s unit. The client endured a horrible fall, and had a serious back injury slipping on this debris. After several back surgeries and being left unable to work full time for the rest of her life, Jonathan and his client filed a lawsuit against the complex and construction company. After several years of fighting the parties and their insurance carriers, a settlement was reached just before an approaching trial date.
$600,000.00 Recovery for Stubbs v. DTL Express Inc case.
- $600,000.00 – Auto Accident
Case Name: Stubbs v. DTL Express Inc
$550,000.00 Recovery for Estate of Roberts v. CCG/GFI Mgmt case.
- $550,000.00 – Wrongful death
Case Name: Estate of Roberts v. CCG/GFI Mgmt.
$450,000.00 Recovery for a father of two children who was involved in a motor vehicle accident.
- $450,000 recovery for a father of two children who was involved in a motor vehicle accident in Okeechobee County causing back injuries which interfered with his ability to work.
$402,000.00 Recovery for Slip and Fall Settlement
- $402,000 settlement obtained for a client who slipped and fell in an apartment complex where she lived due to failure to maintain the property in a safe condition. Our client sustained injuries to her back, neck and knee.
$400,000.00 Verdict after 3 day trial for victim on an uninsured motorist.
- $400,000 verdict after 3 day trial for victim on an uninsured motorist.
Jonathan’s client was traveling on I-95 going home after a days’ work. A negligent driver rear-ended the client and attempt to flee the scene. Although the injured client was able to “flag” down the driver, it was later discovered he had no liability insurance to provide money for the client’s lost wages, medical care and pain and suffering. Jonathan pursued a recovery under the client’s uninsured motorist carrier who would not pay the $100,000 available policy limits. After a 3 day trial in Palm Beach County, Jonathan obtained a verdict slightly over $400,000. Jonathan further pursued recovering the money above the policy limits in a bad faith claim after the initial trial. Ultimately, Jonathan persuaded the insurance company to pay the entire amount of the verdict, as well as attorneys’ fees and expenses incurred in pursuing these claims.
$300,000.00 Recovery for Estate of Armstong v. Red Barn case.
- $300,000.00 – Wrongful death
Case Name: Estate of Armstong v. Red Barn
$280,000.00 Recovery for Estate of Dion Miller v. AAA Auto Club.
- $280,000.00 – Wrongful death
Case Name: Estate of Dion Miller v. AAA Auto Club
$200,000.00 Recovery for Davis v. Kmart case.
- $200,000.00 – Slip and fall
Case Name: Davis v. Kmart
$187,500.00 Recovery for Bryant v. Winn Dixie case.
- $187,500.00 – Slip and fall
Case Name: Bryant v. Winn Dixie
$162,500.00 Recovery for Estate of Smith v. BCSD case.
- $162,500.00 – Wrongful death
Case Name: Estate of Smith v. BCSD
$145,000.00 Recovery for Delerme v. Millan case.
- $145,000.00 – Auto accident
Case Name: Delerme v. Millan
$125,000.00 Recovery for Price v. B&B cash Stores, Inc case.
- $125,000.00 – Robbery Victim @ grocery store
Case Name: Price v. B&B cash Stores, Inc
$100,000.00 Recovery Mumford v. Dangler case.
- $100,000.00 – Auto accident
Case Name: Mumford v. Dangler
$100,000.00 Recovery for Alford v. Palm Tran case.
- $100,000.00 – Auto accident
Case Name: Alford v. Palm Tran
$75,000.00 Recovery for Jerkins v. Linton Delray case.
- $75,000.00 – Slip and fall
Case Name: Jerkins v. Linton Delray
Undisclosed Amount Workers' Compensation Verdict
- Verdict – A Judge found a local utility responsible for exposing a worker to toxic conditions in the workplace. The case was vigorously defended by the local utility and their attorneys. We were ultimately successful in prosecuting this matter. A true David versus Goliath scenario.
Much to my surprise not only did they win my lawsuit but I ended up getting 3 times the original amount I was expecting to get! I could not have been more pleased with the staff and the outcome.
If it wasn’t for your help, I know I wouldn’t have been able to win my case. I know that it was far away for you to come to Miami but your professionalism was outstanding. I will always recommend you.