Recovering Compensation For South Florida Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Florida is one of the few states where motorcyclists can enjoy year-round riding. However, the mild weather and flocks of newcomers to Florida roads also mean year-round risks for motorcyclists. And when careless drivers fail to share the road safely, motorcyclists are often the ones who pay the price.
Over 30 Years Of Legal Experience
Our knowledgeable motorcycle accident injury lawyers at Rosenthal, Levy, Simon & Sosa have been advocating for the rights of motorcyclists for more than 30 years. Our team understands that motorcycle injury cases are different from other auto accident claims. We provide our clients with individualized representation they need — both in court and at the negotiation table.
What You Can Expect From Our Legal Team
As a motorcycle accident victim, you can count on our knowledgeable legal team to:
- Discuss your case in-depth and legal options available: Over a free, no-obligation consult, our attorneys will discuss your case in-depth and go over all of your legal options. We also do not charge any legal fees upfront to start on your case. Instead, we only collect legal fees if and when we secure compensation for you.
- Track down every piece of evidence in your crash: We will gather police reports, witness statements and any other information that can be gleaned from the scene. We may also hire an accident reconstruction expert to prove exactly what happened.
- Document your injuries and the damages you have suffered: This will include collecting your medical records and talking to a range of health care specialists to show how your injuries will affect your life.
- Demand full and fair compensation from every available source: In addition to pursuing compensation from the at-fault driver for medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering as well as motorcycle damage, our diverse team of attorneys can help you identify all potential sources of compensation, including Social Security Disability benefits.
- Legal advocacy in the event your case proceeds to trial: If your case proceeds to trial, our team will explain to the judge or jury what it’s like to ride a motorcycle, including the exposure of the biker’s body to the elements and the way the motorcycle handles around corners and in various road conditions, counter the bias that judges and juries may have against motorcyclists, and prevent insurance companies from exploiting biker stereotypes.
Let Us Help You
Motorcyclists have a right to the road, but disrespectful drivers too often trample on those rights. Let our motorcycle accident lawyers at Rosenthal, Levy, Simon & Sosa demand justice for you.
Learn about the top four actions to take after your motorcycle accident.