Florida Hurricane Claims Lawyers
We have been fighting for the injured for over 35 years and have a long track record of success recovering damages for storm victims. Florida has so many wonderful things like great weather, beautiful beaches, and fun amusement parks. Unfortunately, it also has hurricanes that cause big damages like Hurricane Ian.
If you have property damage from Hurricane Ian, you might be wondering how you will recoup your losses. Insurance companies are very difficult to deal with and it is not easy to obtain full compensation for your losses.
If you are unsure of how to start your hurricane damage claim or have been denied coverage by your insurance provider, Rosenthal, Levy, Simon & Sosa can help you. Our experienced hurricane damage lawyers in the state of Florida, Fort Meyers, and Tampa can help you so you can focus on putting your lives back together.
Common property damage from hurricanes in the State of Florida:
- Structural damage
- Broken Windows and Glass
- Interior damage including walls, ceilings, and flooring
- Exterior damage like swimming pools, landscaping, sheds
- Damage from flying debris
- Flooding and water damage
- Roofs and gutters
- Personal property damages like furniture, appliances, etc.
Common Insurance Company Tactics:
- Undervaluing or denying your claim
- Neglecting to pay your house claim under the correct coverage category
- Delaying the processing or payment of your claim
- Incorrectly asserting that some damages are not covered under your policy
The insurance company might tell you that you do not need an attorney but do not listen to them. Our legal team understands how to counter the insurance company’s tactics to get you the most money possible.
We work on a contingency plan, so our payment is contingent on us successfully resolving your claim. You have no upfront costs and there is no risk to you.
Rosenthal, Levy, Simon & Sosa is here to help. Our hurricane insurance lawyers can fight for the compensation you deserve after a hurricane. Schedule a FREE, no risk case evaluation today.
Don’t wait - get an experienced attorney on your side to help you with everything that comes next so you can get the compensation you deserve or the advice you need when you need it most.