Call 24/7

Free Case Review

Office locations in West Palm Beach & Port St. Lucie

Call 24/7 561-810-1215
Free Case Review

Office locations in West Palm Beach & Port St. Lucie

Fighting For The Injured Since 1985

We have built a reputation for putting our clients first, no matter what. You will talk with your lawyer.

  1. Home
  2.  | 
  3. Workers’ Compensation
  4.  | If I Don’t Like My Doctor, Can I Make A Switch?

If I Don’t Like My Doctor, Can I Make A Switch?

Are You Satisfied With Your Medical Care After A Workplace Injury?

Improper treatment, unavailability, poor service and unfair practices may have you dissatisfied with your doctor. If you are unhappy about the quality of service from the doctor treating your injury, you may be able to choose another. You will want to consult one of our experienced lawyers for advice regarding how to select alternative treatment.

Our attorneys at Rosenthal, Levy, Simon & Sosa have helped countless injured workers over the years. Our legal team provides dedicated and professional service to all of our clients. We can give you the guidance and legal advice you need to maximize your benefits and get the medical care you are entitled to. You can count on us to fight for your rights throughout the process.

How Can I Seek An Alternative Medical Specialist Or Doctor?

When you file a workers’ compensation claim, your employer’s insurer will provide a list of doctors who can oversee your medical treatment. If their doctor refers you to a specialist, you must also select a specialist on their pre-approved list. You do not have control over which doctor you see and this may lead to a dissatisfaction with service.

Workers’ compensation law allows for you to switch doctors one time. Once you decide to switch doctors you cannot switch back. The quality of your care is important to us. If you are struggling to obtain the treatment you need after sustaining an injury on the job, consult one of our lawyers.

Dedication To Good Client Service In South Florida

We work hard to ensure you receive the service and care you need. Contact our West Palm Beach or Port St. Lucie office for your free consultation. Call 561-810-1215 or you can fill out this online contact form and a member of our legal team will be in contact with you.

Icon Testimonials Client Testimonials

I was injured at work directly due to poor management decisions. I worked as a lifeguard and a child that was in the care of the day care facility on the campus ran away. He was in immediate danger. I…
I have recommended Jonathan Levy and his law firm to my friends and one of them became his client. I am truly grateful for everything Jonathan Levy and his team have done on my behalf. He is truly a wonderful attorney.
Faithe C.

Much to my surprise not only did they win my lawsuit but I ended up getting 3 times the original amount I was expecting to get! I could not have been more pleased with the staff and the outcome.
Allison M.

If it wasn’t for your help, I know I wouldn’t have been able to win my case. I know that it was far away for you to come to Miami but your professionalism was outstanding. I will always recommend you.
Maria W.

You might say you were even just doing your job, however, I think it’s essential that you realize how fortunate I am to have such a trusted esteemed attorney in my corner, blessed really.

See All Testimonials