Helping Those Injured On South Florida Construction Sites Recover Compensation
Construction booms are common in South Florida.
When time means money, some builders cut corners on workplace safety in order to finish projects faster and get paid quicker. In far too many cases, this can lead to construction site accidents that cause serious or even fatal injuries.
In fact, the construction industry has a higher risk for work-related injuries and death than any other industry in the United States.
Perhaps you or someone you love was recently hurt in a workplace accident on a construction site in South Florida. If so, we can help.
Why People Chose Us To Handle Their Construction Accident Claim
At Rosenthal, Levy, Simon & Sosa, we have dedicated our practice to fighting for the rights of construction accident victims and their families for over three decades.
People in West Palm Beach, Port St. Lucie and throughout South Florida trust our experienced lawyers and staff to:
- Review your case and provide advice about your best legal options – all at no cost
- Deliver friendly and compassionate client service
- Provide frequent status updates about the case
- Promptly respond to all emails and calls
- Represent your interest during all settlement negotiations
- Aggressively advocate for your rights at trial if necessary
- Charge no legal fees unless and until we recover
Let Us Get Started On Your Case Today
Visit our Testimonials to find out what others have said about our services.