Jonathan T. Levy
Jonathan T. Levy is an invaluable member of Rosenthal, Levy, Simon & Sosa. In fact, he is a cut above the rest, in terms of belonging to the elite one percent of Florida Bar Members who are Board Certified Civil Trial attorneys. This is a distinguished honor that allows Jonathan to endorse himself as a Civil Trial Specialist. This is certified by the Supreme Court based on his experience, education, and expertise in civil trial practice.
BUILDING A SUCCESSFUL PERSONAL INJURY PRACTICE
Early on, Jonathan knew that he wanted to be of service to his community. His path to the practice of law began at the University of Vermont where he completed the Political Science Honors’ Program. He then proceeded to complete his Juris Doctor Program at the University of Wisconsin Law School in 1995.
Jonathan Levy began building his successful law practice specializing in litigation. Jonathan has only represented injured individuals, where he has never worked for an insurance company or major corporation. It is his expertise, complemented by a good professional relationship with his clients, that has enabled him to build a successful career in law. He comes highly recommended by his clients who remember him by his professionalism, reasonable expectations, and drive to succeed.
This passionate lawyer has dedicated his career to handling cases involving catastrophic medical malpractice, products liability, and vehicle collisions. It is his dedication to pursuing what is right and due, that has built him an extraordinary reputation in trial litigation. Jonathan has also achieved victories in securing insurance benefits beyond the policy limits for clients who have been denied by their claims in bad faith.
BUILDING THE NAME OF ROSENTHAL, LEVY, SIMON & SOSA
Jonathan’s talent and contribution to Rosenthal, Levy, Simon & Sosa paved his way to becoming a name shareholder of the firm in 2004. When asked his secret to success, Jonathan replies, “Injury cases can be tragic and complicated, that is why I establish a personal relationship with my client from the first time I meet them. I see my clients through all phases of a case, from the time of the injury through a trial or settlement.”
He is fueled by the aim to do what is best for his clients. Jonathan is known to be smart, aggressive, and relentless, with only the best interests of clients in mind. His years of experience have helped many live the quality of life they deserve.
Jonathan Levy is an example of an attorney committed to serving his community through the practice of law. He is a rare find; a perfect balance of compassion and work ethic.
*Offers Free Initial Consultation
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Insurance Disputes
Certified Legal Specialties
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer, Supreme Court
- Florida, 1995
- Wisconsin, 1995
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1996
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- University of Wisconsin Law School, Madison, Wisconsin
- Juris Doctor - 1995
- University of Vermont
- Political Science Honors' Program
Honors and Awards
- Florida Super Lawyers
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- Best Law Firms by U.S. News
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Palm Beach County Justice Association, Past President, 2010
- Million Dollar Advocates, Member
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Member
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Member
- American Justice Association, Member
- Florida Justice Association, Member
- Young Lawyers Section Florida Justice Association, Past Chair, 2003 to 2004
- Clinics Can Help , Board Chair
- Statewide Judicial Nominating Commission for Judges of Compensation of Claims , Commissioner, 2008 to May
- Civil Trial Lawyers, Member
- Palm Beach County Bar Association Judicial Relations Committee