Port St. Lucie Bus Accident Attorneys
Are you or a loved one suffering needlessly because of the negligence of a bus driver, company, government agency, or another entity? Whether your accident involved a city bus, school bus, tour bus, or shuttle bus, you don’t need to handle the case on your own. The Port St. Lucie bus accident attorneys at Rosenthal, Levy, Simon & Sosa, with over 35 years of experience, have the resources, skills, and proven trial and settlement results to fight for your legal rights when you’ve been hurt in a bus crash.
Why Do Port St. Lucie Bus Accidents Happen?
Preventable and catastrophic bus accidents happen when drivers do not follow the rules of the road, and companies prioritize profits over safety. Bus crashes usually result from the following:
- Fatigued driving
- Distracted driving
- Aggressive driving
- Drunk driving
- Drugged driving
- Negligent hiring practices
- Negligent maintenance
- Defective buses or bus parts
Determining the exact cause of a bus crash is vital because it also determines who must be held liable for your damages, which can include all the bills you incurred for treating and recovering from your injuries, lost income, and mental and physical pain and suffering.
Who May Be Held Liable for Damages in a Port St. Lucie Bus Accident?
Whether your accident involved a private, public, or school bus as another passenger or another motorist, different parties may be liable for your losses, such as:
- The bus driver can be held legally accountable for the damages of an injured passenger or another motorist if they engaged in negligent or reckless driving practices.
- The bus company that operates the bus can be liable for the crash if they fail to train drivers properly or push unrealistic deadlines on drivers.
- If the bus operator hires a maintenance company that failed to properly inspect or maintain a defective bus, the maintenance company may be held liable. Similarly, a bus or bus component manufacturer can be held responsible if a defective bus or bus part caused the crash.
- If the bus was operated by a state or local government agency and its driver caused the crash, the government agency may be held accountable.
What Our Port St. Lucie Bus Accident Attorneys Can Do For Your Case
The Port St. Lucie bus accident attorneys will ensure that you understand your rights and legal options following a crash and handle all the legal aspects of your case, which include:
- Making sure that you receive your PIP insurance benefits, if applicable, and pursuing more compensation from the at-fault party to cover all your damages.
- Investigating the cause of the crash, proving liability for your damages, and exploring all parties and insurance policies that you can recover compensation from.
- Negotiating and securing the maximum compensation amount as soon as possible, whether through a lawsuit or insurance settlement.
Seek Legal Guidance From Our Experienced Port St. Lucie Bus Accident Attorneys
The Rosenthal, Levy, Simon & Sosa law firm’s Port St. Lucie bus accident attorneys understand all the emotional, physical, and financial challenges that injured victims face after a devastating bus crash, and they are ready to help. To arrange your free case review with our Port St. Lucie bus accident attorney, dial 772-878-3880 or reach us online.
Don’t wait - get an experienced attorney on your side to help you with everything that comes next so you can get the compensation you deserve or the advice you need when you need it most.