Let Us Help You With Your Workers’ Compensation Claim
When you have suffered injuries on the job, put your workers’ compensation case in trusted and experienced hands. For 35 years, Rosenthal, Levy, Simon & Sosa has helped workers like you pursue fair and full benefits. We are ready to fight for the recovery you deserve.
When you work with us, you get:
- Work injury lawyers committed to doing what is best for you, from start to finish
- Caring workers’ comp guidance backed by decades of combined legal experience
- A firm that will handle the details and the insurance company so you can focus on getting better
- Access to us at all times if you have questions or concerns about your workers’ compensation claim
Contact us now to learn more about how we can help you. We offer free, no-risk case evaluations. Hablamos español.
Get A Free Case Evaluation.
“You guys did a really great job. Very professional services and I am highly satisfied. Thank you!” – Antonisha C.
Very helpful, very understandable, and amazing positive attitude. – Sven S.
Frequently Asked Workers’ Compensation Questions
Workers’ compensation covers employees who suffer an injury or illness caused by their work or working conditions.
Generally, no. On-the-job injuries and illnesses are typically covered by workers’ compensation regardless of who was at fault, or even if there was no party at fault.
- Report your injury or illness to your employer as soon as possible.
- See the doctor immediately.
- Look out for information from your employer’s workers comp insurer.
- Contact a skilled workers’ compensation lawyer.
The workers’ compensation system in Florida is complex, and your employer and the insurance company are quite adept at trying to get their way. However, the experienced workers’ compensation attorneys at Rosenthal, Levy, Simon & Sosa know this system inside and out, and have been on both sides of the negotiation table. We know how insurance companies will try to push you around, and we will not back down.
If you are facing a claim denial, our team can help you file an appeal and demand full and fair compensation for your injury or illness. There are strict time limits for filing an appeal, though, so it is important to move quickly once you have received a denial.