Legal Secretary West Palm Beach Office
Rosenthal, Levy, Simon & Sosa Attorneys at Law is looking for a full-time Legal Secretary in the Workers’ Compensation Department for our West Palm Beach office. This position requires interaction daily with attorneys and other members of the support team in a very dynamic department.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drafting correspondence and pleadings to employers/carriers
- Scheduling and managing attorney's calendars
- Completing intakes
- Corresponding with clients, providers, and insurance adjusters daily
- Assisting paralegal and attorneys in file management
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bilingual - English and Spanish (required)
- Strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Compassion for the injured
- Experience in workers' compensation (preferred)
- Detail oriented
- Excellent organization skills
- Good grammar
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Word
- Experience in Filevine (a bonus!)
Excellent benefit package including health, dental, vision, 401K, and Profit-Sharing Plan. This position is full-time, Monday to Friday. Paid time off and paid holidays.
Here at Rosenthal, Levy, Simon & Sosa, we are always looking for talented people to add to our team of professionals. Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t wait - get an experienced attorney on your side to help you with everything that comes next so you can get the compensation you deserve or the advice you need when you need it most.