Rosenthal, Levy, Simon & Ryles, is a firm dedicated to providing the best legal representation to its clients. It boasts a team of lawyers who focus on protecting the rights of those who have been injured and wronged. Their clients attest to a high level of dedication, fueled by a commitment to make South Florida a better place to work and live through effective crime prevention initiatives.
Shareholder Richard A. Ryles adds to the firm’s bench of experienced attorneys. He is a West Palm Beach attorney who has built a career serving his fellow South Florida residents. He is passionate about pursuing the truth and claiming what is due by law during the course of litigation.
Mr. Ryles was born and raised in West Palm Beach, and he enjoys helping the community through his practice of law and his mentorhsip of those less fortunate.
He obtained his Juris Doctor Degree in 1990 from the Howard University School of Law in Washington, D.C., and since that time, Mr. Ryles has gained experience in the fields of personal injury, trial advocacy, premises liability, and negligent security.
Energetic, hopeful, and focused—these are just some of the words individuals use to describe Richard A. Ryles. His enthusiasm in his practice sets him apart from the rest. In fact, he has become a symbol of guidance for many who have been wronged by their company, an individual, or a group of individuals.
Richard A. Ryles recently earned the designations of Crime Prevention Practitioner from the National Crime Prevention Council and the Florida Crime Prevention Training Institute. His eagerness towards continuing education shows that Richard A. Ryles is dedicated to growing his knowledge and enriching his practice of law.
- Member, National Bar Association
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Certified, National Crime Prevention Specialist Level I
- Certified, Florida Crime Prevention Training Institute
- Member, Florida Justice Association
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Commissioner, City of West Palm Beach Housing Authority
- Appointed August 2012 through August 2016
- Past President, F. Malcolm Cunningham, Sr. Bar Association
- Past Vice President, Haitian American Community Center
- Past Chairman, Palm Beach County Chapter of the NAACP Legal Redress Committee
- Deacon, Tabernacle Missionary Baptist Church, West Palm Beach
- Founder, All Real Men Read
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Men of Excellence “Business Executive” Award 2008
- BBIC Community Service Award 2008
- Palm Beach County Chapter of the NAACP W.E.B. DuBois Community Leadership Award 2008
- Palm Beach County Black Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the year Award 2009
- Urban League of Palm Beach County Trail Blazer Award 2009
- Sickle Cell Foundation Community Service Award 2009
- Black Education Caucus Community Service Award 2009
- Completed Basic Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design – 40 hour course July 2013